Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First job ideas and your suggestions?

Okay so I am 18. I have s brand new girlfriend. First actually.I'm doing HS online and will graduate within the next 4weeks or so. I then need a job. A job that is not fast food or grocery bagger. Something different. I'm a athletic person and thought about hotshot firefighting when wildfire season starts this coming winter. I need other ideas like maybe working in a gym or a warehouse. Or something that someone more experienced might know of that I wouldn't. Any tips for things like that. I have a taken a employment class that helps with things in getting a job like building a resume and how to speak at a job interview. I would like store or job suggestions and ideas on how to go about getting a two jobs and maybe what kind of night jobs to look for. I have mover out of my parents house and live with my gparents for tue time being but want to graduate move out and start college. Any help will help :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment