Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A guy I like is dating a woman way older than him..?

He is 24 she is 47 and i'm 21. He did always tell me he was interested in older women but I did not expect this.. It kinda sucks seeing it but they seem happy for now anyway. Who knows maybe they will stay together and be great. But my question to you is whats this whole fascination with "cougars." Are they in the same place in their lives? Both want to get married and have kids or is it the un attachment aspect? For the guy I like he has never been in a real relationship before because he likes his freedom although he isn't one of those guys that likes to just hook up with girls.. They are living together now and i'm curious what their intensions are in life together.... Which I know you can't answer for them but damn I have nowhere else to provide me with helpful information..

No comments:

Post a Comment