Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to get my dream come true? give me some idea?

I was 18 when i joined my dads photo studio, i use to come in morning at 8:30 till 8:30 night i useto work... after some times dad sold 1 of his flat in 6 lakhs.. i told pls give me some so that i can learn animetion becoz i always wanted to do that i wasnt good in my school i just did 10nth and i join dad... that time dad use to love me alot after some years i told dad lets start a biger studio at are shop that is in the posh area and it closed from long time we colud hav god more work over there and good money also but he told know u first be perfect over here and then after some time we will start over there.... i asked many time and he asnwer me same all time, after some years 1 off my sister died from the 3, all the 3 were married but the 1 died use to stay aloan in her flat bcoz she was divored and so dad took the flat and of her after she died he change all documents and add my step moms name it but not my. i hav not seen my real mom becoz i was 9 month when she died, when i was 2 my dad got me a step mom my 3 sister told me.... dad u to always tell me dont u worry i am with u.... day by day was passing the studio in which i use to sit was at 3rd flr and so work was getting lesser, less work means less money.... i told dad lets move from here to that shop or atlist u sit over there we can start something over there so we get income from 2 sides. but like always he told same after some time and i trusted him. he always told all that i hav is yous after me it u to use it and i use to be relex. at 28 i got married when she first time came at my shop dad told her dont u worry we are soon going to open a studio at are posh area shop u join him over there... the girl also i told her abt my dream studio and she liked my idea... but here my step mom never liked my wife she wanted a girl who do what she say and do what she say..... mom thought if my wife and i open studio the shop will go from her hands so she started telling lies about me and my wife to dad..... she told my wife b4 marrieg u hav to stay in another flat after marrieg i will not let u stay here... we told this to dad but he didnt see wahat mom was doning and he thought i and my wife are liers... many times he told us to go from house to anothe flat but my 2 sister came and stoped that time my dad u to do as if he has not said us to go.... but 1 day we had to go whole night i cryed bcoz stoped my studio going also and told every one i am takeing all proffite from there and giveing to my wife but in 14 years i had not open my back account also and in studio bank account also dad only can opret... i went to my C.A and asked abt my papers so that i can hav loan but there i new my dad always show me as a worker in my shop and he use to give me 5000 per month which was also just on pappers i was not getting any thing... we didnt hav job or or any thing to cook so we use to eat any thing that is for 20 to 40 Rs only as we had less money soon my wife got job for 4500 Rs... after some time i too get some work on daily pay 100 to 200 Rs i use to serve food and drink etc.... soon i got job in my wifes show room where i sold cars but still they didnt pay me my commition in 4500 i had to use my petrol which was not possible but still we both worked... there to my dad started creating problems for me he started telling all i left them aloan and went with my wife.... all started telling me bad things that i should be shamed that i left old dad but it was not true he told me to go...... one day he told me its my goodness that i giveng u this flat to stay or u both would hav become baggers.... this flat which he got us to stay was also not his but my 1 sister who is no more.... my dad called me to his loyer on sunday.. i went there and i saw my dad talking to loyer sir just do anything but i want my flat back becoz here the flat was under me but the names in document were of my dad and step mom and the flat dad and mom use to stay were in 2 parts in which 1 part was on my name so he thought if we didnt ake 1 flat 1 day i can be oner of 2 flats so loyer also tryed to scare me... dad told me i will give u 3 lakhs when flat is sold but here also he cheated after a long fight he gives me 1 lakh i came to my old flat my 1 sister also started fighting with me and supported my dad but my 2nd sister help me and my wife by money and support.... today also my dad is the same not talking with me and he is scared from my step mom.... i dont hav money to start my studio.... my relative or friends are also not with me.... only 1 good thing is there with me and thats my wife she works hard and helps me she sold her all gold she got whe she was married for getting me a camera but i am not getting work bcoz i dont hav shop and investment to start a studio. i cant get loan as i donth hav documets..dad is not givenig me the document of my flat also and the shop is still closed he isnt giveing me.. my dream is to start a studio and stop my wifes work and give her happyness

No comments:

Post a Comment