Friday, July 15, 2011

Leave town and start a new life?

Throughout the past few months, I've realized that the tiny town I live in just isn't gonna cut it. I've recently graduated High School, and most of my best friends are moving elsewhere for college. I'd go but it seems the world just loves to f**k me over in every way it can so I can't pay. (Family won't help, and can't get financial aid) And on top of that, the "friends" I have have always come to me for advice and someone to talk to, and now whenever I try to talk to someone, they ignore me and start talking about their problems again. And as for my family, there's nobody that really gives a damn. So I personally feel that my time in this town is up. There's nothing left for me here. I'm thinking about continuing work till spring, and with the cash I have saved up, get on a bus or train, get far, far away from here and start a new life somewhere else. Just about everyone I'm sure has wanted a fresh start before. Any ideas, suggestions, or general words of wisdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment