Friday, July 15, 2011

Moving to North Miami Beach?

How is moving to North Miami beach for a single mom and a teenage boy. How is the high school and opportunity? I'm at the top of my class now and don't want to go to a crappy school. Is it cheap, considering we have a low income? Is it ghetto and dangerous? Are there any areas you can recommend? We've considered Homestead, Kendall, Coral Gables, and sort of Aventura, but Coral Gables is a bit expensive. I think buying would be best since we'd be selling our house, and we could buy a foreclosed house; does this seem like a good idea, or would renting be better? I don't want to make a mistake and sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks. Oh and how are the job opportunities for my mom? And could I work as a bagger or something on weekends at age 14?

No comments:

Post a Comment