Thursday, July 14, 2011

My ex is confusing me, what to do?

I broke up with my ex about a week ago. She hasn't contacted me since. But she added me as a friend on facebook, and now she takes the time to email me to say that my email account got hacked (You know, those ones where it sends out spam from your email address) I think I got it sorted, as I changed my password. But anyway, she doesn't contact me for all this time, then she says this. She told my best mate that she cheated on me, and then when I confronted her, she denied it altogether. I loved this girl so damn much. I tried everything to make it work. She was my world, and I had it threw back into my face. We were best friends for about five years in high school, and she liked me for about a year beforehand. She wants it back to the friendship stage, where we could be like we were then. It seems like a good idea from the start, but I don't see it working as she hurt me. What does anyone make of this? What is she trying to do? She told me herself that she wasn't ready for a commitment. Yet, she could have told me that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment