Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My wife is acting childish?

Our son is going out on a date this Friday and my wife wants me to let him borrow my 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL550 4MATIC. I bought that car for $130,000 and it goes from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, I'm not going to let him borrow it. I've seen him drive. He was texting while driving right in front of me. I worked hard for that car and I'm not going to let something happen to it intentionally. Hot girl, hot car on Friday night...what do you think will win? The car will be destroyed and a baby might be on the way. He can take her wagon...yeah wagons are lame but at least it's a Benz. When I was his age I had to take my girlfriend out in a piece of crap Chevrolet wagon. My dad has a Benz but he didn't let me borrow it. I don't give a damn if he is embarrassed, when the car is destroyed I am the one who has to pay the price. The insurance will cover it but the rate will go up like crazy. Plus if he crashes the car (there is a 99% chance he will), I will be mad and do everything I can to make his high school years a living hell. We can all just avoid that by not letting him take my car. What to do? Someone please help me. My wife is mad at me because I won't let him borrow my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment