Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should I call them back?

Ok ,so I went in for an interview this morning and the hr manager started filling out the forms and then she asked me "when are you available" and I was like during the summer cause idk if my mom wants me working and doing school at the same time (BTW im in 10th grade).Then she packed up and said "there is no maybe,its going to take a week to train you,Im really busy and don't have time to do this interview unless you know for sure." Then she said something like wasting my time or something like that,I don't recall cause I was so pissed off. And then she said "call me back when you get a response from your mom". The problem is she didn't even talk about what hours I would be working while going to school? So as soon as I got home I called her and the lady was like "she's currently at the register,would you like to leave a message" And I was like yeah and left a message! And she never called me back? She was so desperate for baggers and then she doesn't even call me.What would you do? Call back or look for another place?This is the only place in town hiring at the moment.Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment