Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does anyone think African Americans need to come out of hiding in the shadows?

As a young Caucasian woman.. Who is not necessarily racist at all..well I believe black people have so many opportunities now and most still do not do a damn thing..like get off welfare chase your dreams go to school get a job...TRY harder. I feel like they still dont get it. They have excuses and I don't feel sorry for them anymore! I'm tired of trying to help people that do not appreciate it! It's time to move on and up people.. Y do they choose not to. Now I'm not speaking on behalf of every single black individual some are very good people but lots are getting caught up in the streets over stupid ish... When will they learn does anyone feel like I do? Explain please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment